Monday 14 January 2013

Trish McEvoy mascara

Hey everyone!

Sorry for being away so long. I was travelling so it was impossible to post anything! I'm really sorry.

Well, today I'm goingo to talk abou the Trish McEvoy mascara, I don't know if anyone have heard about it... So, when I was buying this one the woman who was selling it to me me said that no makeup remover was necessary to take the mascara off! You just needed warm water to take it off! I went crazy when she said that, I've tested it and it really goes off with just warm water! Also when you take the mascara off your eyes don't get dark! So you don't have to clean your eyes after taking the mascara off.


About the mascara there's just one thing that is not so amazing that is the price, which is US$30 (no tax). But was worth it.


I've got this one, which is the "Lash Curling Mascara"- Jet Black. Well, there is no other colors. 



Here is the Trish McEcvoy website for more information: http://www.trishmcevoy.com/

Have you guys ever tried this one? Tell me down in the comments! 


See you

Carol. 


No comments:

Post a Comment