Thursday 28 March 2013

2 in 1 Post

Hello everyone!

I am really sorry for being away for so long... I am so going to try to don't do this again ok?!

Well, as a apology today I am doing a 2 in 1 post! Ahahah  something that I just invented! So, I am going to talk about to things in the same post!

I have got some new makeup products that I'd like to share with you, but today I will talk about a nail polisher and about an iPhone lens.

So let's do it!



Well, as you all were able to see THE COLOR OF THE YEAR IS EMERALD! I got all this nail polish at the Sephora store! I don't really remember the price, but the color is pretty amazing, I would say, one of my favourite green color in a few times. So I have not tried this yet, but as soon as I know it's Sephora stuff, that's why I would say it is good!  The package is really practical, also is not just one nail polish are 3! I guess it is pretty worth it.  I went to the Sephora website to check the price and it is US$18.00 (no tax). You may think this is expensive, but it is not! If you compare with the package that comes just 1 and costs US$10.00 (no tax). 

Emerald have already been shown up on red carpet, bags, shoes, clothes and many others! 




 Louis Vuitton purse

 Louis Vuitton dress at Vogue's cover (march 13)

Givenchy purse

Even Princess has being using it! 



Well this is my beauty/fashion advice for today!

Now the second subject! 

The pictures taken of the nail polish were taken by my iPhone camera! Yes it is true! I just had to use a Olloclip lens to create this amazing effects! 

The Olloclip lens is a 3 in one lenses that has Fish Eye, Macro and Wide Angle! The quality of the picture is excellent it is really practical! The price is about to US$69.99 (no tax). Here is a video:






Does anyone has one of this two things?! 

Tell me right down in the comments!

Carol

   

No comments:

Post a Comment