Saturday 30 March 2013

Thoughts, thoughts... Somethings About Life


Sometimes, we may think we're too young to understand what life's about. Our parents say us so. The society say us so. The whole world look at us and says us so. But these days, I was wondering that the younger you are, the more rightful you understand it. A child has time to appreciate a singing bird, but as we grow up, we can't waste time on that anymore. A kid can enjoy the raining sound, bur for us, it's only a hamper in our precise routine. For how long will we take our lifes this way? I don't know about too many things, but some things I know for sure: I don't want to become an human without compassion; I don't want to miss the tiny little details that make life precious; I don't want to lock myself in a room during the whole day to the rest of my life; I don't want to get used to the war, to not saying 'good morning' in the lift, to not having contact, knowing another humans. I don't want to spend my life without listening to stories; I don't want to go through the street without caring about the homeless people. I don't want to talk without having eye contact. I don't want to touch people superficially; I want to mark them. I want to change some lifes and I want my life to be changed by people. It doesn't matter the subject we're talking about: fashion, beauty, photography, politcs, arts, cinema. We're talking. And this is the sign that all of us were waiting for: we're not becoming one of them. We're not becoming loveless human beings. We're getting closer. And by getting closer, we're creating deep relationships. And by that, we're acting in our dream: to be and to let be; to change and to let be changed; to act; to believe; to listen and to let be listened; to love and to let be loved; to admire, and to let be admired. I still believe - and strongly do - that we can, beyond understanding this world, we can be part of it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment